by Mazda Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$227.27 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code MA17471A02G
Mazda6 07/2002 Factory Workshop Repair Manual covers complete vehicle except wiring diagrams which are avaiable separately.
● 1.8-litre (1798cc) "MZR L8" DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder petrol
● 2.0-litre (1999cc) "MZR LF" DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder petrol
● 2.3-litre (2261cc) "MZR L3" DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder petrol (with or without variable valve timing)
Please note that it does not include information specific to the turbocharged, direct-injection MZR series engine featured in the Mazda6 MPS (known as the Mazdaspeed 6 in other markets) or the MZR-CD 2.0 litre turbo diesel.
● Cooling System
● Fuel & Emission Control
● Engine Electrtical
● Manual & Automatic Transmission
● Front & Rear Axles
● Body Electrical
● Heating & Air-conditioning
● Technical Data
● Special Tools
Supplements to be used in conjunction with this Manual:
● Mazda6 03 / 2002-on Factory Engine Repair Manual Supplement MA17311A02C
● Mazda6 03 / 2002 Factory Manual Transmission Supplement MA17321A02C
● Mazda6 03 / 2002 Factory Automatic Transmission Supplement MA17461A02C
● Mazda6 07 / 2002 Factory Wiring Supplement MA55531A02G
● Mazda6 05 / 2005 Factory Wiring Supplement MA56451A05E
● Mazda6 08 / 2005 MPS Wiring Supplement MA56591A05H
Printed in Australia under licence with Copyright to Mazda.
Picture used is for display purposes only, cover picture of Handbook may be different.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers. As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine. Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s). For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (5) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.