Nissan Skyline (R32) GTR Owners Service & Repair Manual For Australian - delivered Nissan Skyline (R32) GTR models.
Covers the E-BNR32 - RB26DETT Twin Turbo engined 4 Wheel Drive.
● General Information
● Engine (RB26 DOHC - EGI - ECCS Twin Turbocharged)
● B3 ECCS (Electronically Concentrated Engine Control System)
● Engine Electrical Equipment
● Cooling System
● Fuel System
● Exhaust System
● Manual Transmission FS5R30A
● Electrical Control Torque Split 4WD System (ATTESSA E-TS)
● Propeller Shaft
● Final Drive
● Drive Shaft
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension and Axle
● Super Hicas (Trouble Diagnosis)
● Body Exterior
● Open Close Devices
● Body Interior
● Air Conditioner
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagram - (03) RB26DETT
● Wiring Diagram - E-TS System
● Wiring Diagram - Door Harness
● Wiring Diagram - HICAS System
● Wiring Diagram - Air Conditioner Harness
● Wiring Diagram - Transfer Case Cooler
● Wiring Diagram - Side Repeater Lamps
● Wiring Diagram - Oil Temperature Warning, Brake Light Warning and Dimmer SW Instrument Panel Illumination
● Wiring Diagram - Rear Lamps and H.M.S.L.
● Wiring Diagram - Fig N01 C-1 4WD Vehicles (RB20DET/RB26DETT Equipped Models
● Wiring Diagram - Fig N02 W-1 4WD Vehicles (RB20DET/RB26DETT Equipped Models
Printed in Australia under licence with Copyright to Nissan.
This manual is in English.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers. As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine. Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s). For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.