Nissan Micra K11 Series 1995 On Factory Service Repair Manual 2 Volumesl covers 3 Door and 5 Door Hatchbacks including Variomatic Automatic Transmission.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (998 cc) "CG10DE" 4 Cylinder DOHC 16-valve
● 1.3 litre (1275 cc) "CG13DE" 4 Cylinder DOHC 16-valve
● RS5F41A 5-speed manual (1.0-litre)
● RS5F30A 5-speed manual (1.3-litre)
● RS5F31V 5-speed manual (1.3-litre)
● RE0F05A Continuously variable transmission
Contents of Automatic Transaxle section:
● Hydraulic Control
● Component Parts
● On Vehicle Service
● Control Valve Assembly
● Throttle Wire
● Inhibitor switch
● Control Linkage
● Vehicle Speed Sensor
● Accelerator and Accelerator Position Switch
● Brush Holder
● Differential Side Oil Seal
● Trouble Diagnosis
● Removal and Installation
● Repair for component parts
● Secondary Pulley Assembly
● Oil pump assembly
● Main drive shaft assembly
● Drive Pinion Shaft assembly
● Service Data and Specifications
Printed in Australia under licence with Copyright to Nissan.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.