'Classic Motorcycling' is about buying, riding and maintaining classic motorcycles. It comes complete with sections on survival rates of classics and their price appreciation over recent years with future predictions, and is literally packed full of advice for both aspiring and experienced owners.
From choosing the right bike, training for today's traffic, clothing, safety, maintenance, how and where to buy those all important spares, equipping a workshop, projects to improve most classics to simply experiencing the joy of ownership, its all here.
• Why Are Classic Bikes So Popular?
• Choosing The Right Classic Bike.
• Where And How To Buy Your First Classic Bike.
• Licencing, Registration And Insurance.
• Bonding With Your Bike.
• Global Resources For Classic Motorcycles.
• Riding, Survival And Shibboleths.
• From Waders To Kelvar.
• Maintenance At Home And On The Road.
• Wherever Your Classic Bike Takes You.
• Classic Motorcycle Survival.
• The Bonnie Index: Consumer Price Index For Classic Bikes.
• Improving Perfection: Projects For Any Classic.
• Some Thoughts For The Road.
Rex Bunn is a well known Australian inventor and author, with several patents for the conservation of classic motorcycles. Membership of several motorcycle clubs keeps him plugged into many classic riding circles and encourages his long-distance riding throughout Australia and New Zealand.