How to Paint Classic Cars is your practical, heavily-illustrated guide to the art of achieving a first rate paint finish to your classic car, a finish to be proud of.
Taking you step-by-step through each stage of the painting process, from planning, preparation, and safety, to final painting and finishing, this book will give you the skills and the confidence you need for a perfect finish. Minor repairs, filling and undercoating, pinstriping, equipment care and cleaning, everything you need to create a paint finish fit for a classic car, is covered, and with over 200 colour photographs illustrating every stage of the process. How to prepare your car and paint like a professional!
● A complete, step-by-step, fully-illustrated guide
● Written by a paintwork professional
● All procedures fully explained and illustrated
● Preparing your workshop
● Colour mixing and matching
● The art of filling with lead
● Covers all stages, from paint removal to applying a new topcoat
● Packed with professional tips
● What to do if something goes wrong
● Get the professional classic car finish you’ve always wanted!