by Robert Bentley
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$212.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-P983
Porsche 911 SC 1978 - 1983 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Coupe, Targa, and Cabriolet.
Engine Covered: 3.0 litre 6-cylinder (930/04, 930/07 and 930/16), horizontally opposed, air cooled engine.
Transmission covered: 915 (5-speed, with cable-operated clutch) transmission.
Table of Contents:
● General and Maintenance
● Engine Removal and Installation
● Engine Disassembly and Assembly
● Crankcase and Crankshaft
● Pistons and Cylinders
● Cylinder Heads
● Camshafts and Camshaft Cases
● Camshaft Timing Chains
● Engine Lubrication
● Engine Management, Exhaust and Engine Electrical
● Engine Management–General
● Fuel Supply
● Fuel Injection
● Exhaust System
● Battery, Starter, Alternator
● Ignition System
● Transmission and Clutch–General
● Manual Transmission–Controls and Case
● Manual Transmission–Gears and Shafts
● Suspension, Brakes and Steering
● Suspension, Brakes and Steering–General
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension, Axle Shafts
● Wheels, Tyres, Alignment
● Body Assembly–General
● Engine Lid, Hood
● Body–Components and Accessories
● Targa Top
● Exterior Trim
● Interior Trim
● Body–Trim, Seats
● Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning
● Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning–General
● Air Conditioner
● Electrical System
● Electrical System–General
● Alarm System
● Windshield Wipers and Washers
● Exterior Lighting
● Electrical Switches, Interior Lighting, Cruise Control
● Electrical Wiring Diagrams
● Electrical Component Locations
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (3) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.