by Robert Bentley Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$89.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-S988
Saab 900 8 Valve 1981 - 1988 Owners Service & Repair Manual is a comprehensive factory-authorized single source of service information and specifications available for Saab 900 8 valve cars. Whether you're a professional technician or a do-it-yourself Saab owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Saab.
Though the do-it-yourself Saab owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Saab owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that owning and reading this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
● Explanations of basic troubleshooting techniques, workshop practices, and tool use
Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor and resetting the EXH light to adjusting valve clearances
● Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems: Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2; Bosch CI fuel injection with Lambda; Impulse and Hall-effect ignition; APC turbocharger knock sensor; oxygen sensor (Lambda) system; emissions related relays
● Learn the fundamentals of how each system works, such as a disc brake, with clear descriptive text, large illustrations and exploded views
● Integrated Saab Service and Technical Tips. These troubleshooting and repair tips are fast, proven procedures used by Saab technicians
● Critical updates and information from the Saab Service Information Manual, the Parts & Service Information System, and Saab Service Training
● Comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams with easy-to-use troubleshooting sections, including circuit description, fault tracing, fuse, relay and component locations, as well as component illustrations
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.