Researched and written in Japan with the full co-operation of the factory, here in definitive detail is the story of the Honda S2000 - a series of open two-seaters that built on the success of the NSX, helping the company justify its on-track exploits with a proper line of sporting machinery. Successful immediately, the S2000 models defended Honda's honour on the tracks, but it was in the showrooms where the S2000 excelled. After a major face-lift, it was eventually killed off in 2009, but is as popular today as it ever was as a modern classic for enthusiasts.
● The definitive history of the Honda S2000
● Written and research in Japan, with the full co-operation of the Honda Factory
● Sales in all major the markets are covered in detail
● Detailed production figures, including exports
● Handy reference charts throughout
● Takes a look at the S2000’s motor racing exploits
● Lavishly illustrated with contemporary photos and period literature
● An excellent guide to authenticity for all owners and enthusiasts
Covering the period 1999-2009, and beginning with a brief history of Honda, The Book of the Honda S2000 includes all S2000 variants, including; AP1, AP1 Facelift, AP2, Japanese (JDM), Type V, S2000 CR 'Club Racer', S2000 RJ, S2000 GT, Ultimate Edition / GT Edition 100, S2000 'Gioire', Type R, and Type S.