Don’t buy a Triumph Trident & BSA Rocket III without buying this book first! Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Chris Rooke's years of Triumph Trident & BSA Rocket III ownership. Learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
1 Is it the right bike for you?
– marriage guidance 6
2 Cost considerations
– affordable, or a money pit? 8
3 Living with a Trident/Rocket
– will you get along together? 9
4 Relative values
– which model for you? 12
5 Before you view
– be well informed 18
6 Inspection equipment
– these items will really help 21
7 Fifteen minute evaluation
– walk away or stay? 22
8 Key points
– where to look for problems 25
9 Serious evaluation
– 30 minutes for years of enjoyment 26
– sold! Another way to buy your
– correct documentation is essential! 46
12 What’s it worth?
– let your head rule your heart 48
13 Do you really want to restore?
– it’ll take longer and cost more
than you think 49
14 Paint problems
– bad complexion, including dimples, pimples and bubbles 51
15 Problems due to lack of use
– just like their owners,
Tridents/Rockets need exercise 53
16 The Community
– key people, organisations and companies in the Trident/Rocket
17 Vital statistics
– essential data at your fingertips 58
This is an important investment - STOP! Don't buy a Triumph Trident & BSA Rocket III without buying this book first! One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you 1000's.