Ford Falcon XR / XT & Fairlane ZA / ZB 1966 - 1969 Repair Manual
: Covers the following models:
• Ford Falcon XR series 1966 - 1967
• Ford Falcon XT series 1968 - 1989
• Ford Fairlane ZA series 1967 - 1968
• Ford Fairlane ZB series 1968 - 1969.Engines Covered
• 170, 188, 200, 221, C.I.D. 6 Cylinders Engines.
• 289, 302 C.I.D. V8 EngiesTransmissions Covered
• 3 Speed Partially Synchronised Manual Shift Series BW 130032
• 3 Speed Fully Synchronised Manual Shift Series BW 130033
• Automatic, Single and Dual RangeContents:
• Vehicle Identification
• Suspension, Steering
• Wheels & Tyres
• Rear Axle
• Clutch - Driveline
• Manual Transmission
• Automatic Transmission
• Ignition System
• Fuel System
• Cooling System
• Exhaust System
• Charging System
• Starting System
• Ventilation - Heating - Accessories
• Body - Doors - Windows
• Trim and Seats
• Maintenance Schedule & Lubrication Chart
• Maintenance Operations
• Special Tools
Supplement available to the manual WM4SPrinted under licence with Copyright from Ford.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.