Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue: North East Africa (2nd Edition) is a comprehensive, single-volume listing of the stamps of North-East Africa.
The 2nd Edition of this exciting catalogue from Stanley Gibbons bringing together the stamp issuing regions of North-East Africa (excluding Commonwealth countries).
The catalogue also covers a number of other areas of interest, including: French Territory of the Afars and the Issas, Italian East Africa and Ruanda-Urundi. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in any of the countries contained within this volume.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Second edition of this exciting new catalogue.
• Colour illustrations.
• Updated issues for Burundi, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Somalia and Sudan.
• New Issues for South Sudan included
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers to reflect current market conditions.
• Comprehensive listings of Ethiopia and Sudan
• UPU Specimen stamps now included
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED: All major varieties are included, notably perforation, watermark and shade variations, overprint types and major errors. Here you will find up-to-date lists for all the stamps from:
Apart from the stamps of the current stamp issuing territories, the Stanley Gibbons North-East Africa catalogue also covers a number of other areas of interest, including:
• British Forces in Egypt
• Suez Canal Company
• French Territory of the Afars and the Issas
• Italian East Africa