John Aston’s anecdotes, wit, strong opinion and acute observations recount insightful and affectionate portraits of the many facets of motor sport, its people and its places. DRIVEN takes you on a journey from Lake District vintage car trials to drag racing at Santa Pod, NASCAR racing in North Carolina and international events at Silverstone.
• A unique insight into the diversity of British motor sport
• A gem created through a lifetime’s obsession with cars, driving and motor sport
• A refreshing change from the diet of macho prose this subject usually provokes
• Informative, funny, iconoclastic and beautifully written
• Autobiography, opinion, reflection and observation
• Think motor sport is all about Formula 1? Time to think again ...
• NASCAR, Ferrari, road trips, the motor sport year – and so much more
• This book takes the reader on the very best of road trips