Now in Paperback! The authorised biography of one of the best-liked bad boys in British motorsport, John Chatham – driver, racer, repairer, rebuilder, tuner, trader and lover of Austin-Healeys. With 150 photographs, many previously unpublished, this is an important and entertaining account of one of motorsport’s biggest characters.
• Not recommended for health and safety pedants!
• The epitome of the club racer
• Foreword by Simon Taylor
• An open, honest and sometimes self-deprecating account of the life of 'Mr Big Healey'
• Views from friends and racing rivals
• The author’s own experiences of Chatham in the 1970s
• Politically incorrect, every rebel or would-be rebel will love it!
• More than just cars, tales of family, friends, wives and lovers
• Many previously unpublished photos
• A must for anyone who loves Big Healeys and MGCs