Holden Commodore VL Series 1986 - 1988 Ellery Repair Manual covers the Holden Commodore VL series, 1986 to 1988. It covers sedans, Statesman, station wagon, ute and HSV models.
It covers the 3.0-litre 6-cylinder engine (RB30E) including turbo models (RB30ET), and the 5.0-litre V8 engine.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Engine Maintenance and Overhaul
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Fuel "6 Cylinder - EFI" System
● Fuel "V8" System
● Automatic Transmission
● 5 Speed Manual Transmission
● Tail / Drive Shaft
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioning
● Instruments, Switches, Radio and Tape Player
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.