Ford Falcon & Fairlane XR, XT, XW & XY 1966 - 1972 Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models: Ford Falcon XR, XT, XW & XY and Fairlane ZA, ZB, ZC & ZD 1966 - 1972.
Series Covered: Falcon 500, Fairmont, GS, GT and Fairlane, LTD
Engines Covered: 6 cylinder and 289, 302, 351 CL V8 including GT
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Windsor Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Cleverland Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Fuel Systems - 6 Cylinder
● Fuel Systems - V8
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner 35
● Automatic Transmission C4
● Automatic Transmission FMX
● Manual Transmission - 3 Speed Partially Synchronised
● Manual Transmission - 3 Speed Fully Synchronised
● 4 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive/Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Instruments, Radio - Tape Player and Horn
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
Featured is Falcon (six cylinder and V8) at its best with all of the super car options. Including the XY GTHO Phase 3, the most sought after Australian muscle car.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.