Ford 1960 - 2007 Automatic & Manual Transmission Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following:.
● General Information
● Tools, Equipment and safety Precautions
● General Transmission Repair Procedures
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner 35/40
● Ford C-Type Automatic Transmission Identification
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - C4, C5, C9 and C10
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - C6
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - FMX
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - AOD
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner - M51
● Automatic Transmission - BTR LE 85/91/93/95/97
● Automatic Transmission Ford - E40D
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 3 Speed Partial Synchronised
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 3 Speed Fully Synchronised
● Manual Transmission - Ford - 4 Speed Top Loader
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 4 Speed - 0503 Series - Single Rail
● Manual Transmission - 4 Speed - 0506 Series & 5 Speed 0507 Series Single Rail
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner / Tremec - 5 Speed T5 & 5 Speed M57
● Manual Transmission - Tremec - 6 Speed T56
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
● I am looking for all the different 0503 - XXX single rail gearboxes and their ratios within each.
Does this book have all the different numbers and their corresponding ratios?
Answer: This manual does cover the 0503 gearboxes as fitted to the XB-XF Falcon and TC-TF Cortina. It does include gear ratios.