Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$47.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code EP-TRANF
Ford 1960 - 2007 Automatic & Manual Transmission Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following:.
● General Information
● Tools, Equipment and safety Precautions
● General Transmission Repair Procedures
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner 35/40
● Ford C-Type Automatic Transmission Identification
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - C4, C5, C9 and C10
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - C6
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - FMX
● Automatic Transmission - Ford - AOD
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner - M51
● Automatic Transmission - BTR LE 85/91/93/95/97
● Automatic Transmission Ford - E40D
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 3 Speed Partial Synchronised
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 3 Speed Fully Synchronised
● Manual Transmission - Ford - 4 Speed Top Loader
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner - 4 Speed - 0503 Series - Single Rail
● Manual Transmission - 4 Speed - 0506 Series & 5 Speed 0507 Series Single Rail
● Manual Transmission - Borg Warner / Tremec - 5 Speed T5 & 5 Speed M57
● Manual Transmission - Tremec - 6 Speed T56
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
● I am looking for all the different 0503 - XXX single rail gearboxes and their ratios within each.
Does this book have all the different numbers and their corresponding ratios?
Answer: This manual does cover the 0503 gearboxes as fitted to the XB-XF Falcon and TC-TF Cortina. It does include gear ratios.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.