Ford Falcon XA, XB & XC Fairlane ZF, ZG & ZH 1972 - 1979 Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers models: Ford Falcon XA, XB, XC and Fairlane ZF, ZG, ZH 1972 - 1979
Series Covered: Falcon 500, Fairmont, GS, GT and Fairlane, LTD
Engines Covered: 200, 250 CI 6 cylinder and 302, 351 CI V8.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● 6 Cylinder Fuel System
● V8 Fuel System
● Automatic Transmission - Borg Warner 35
● Automatic Transmission - C4
● Automatic Transmission - FMX
● 3 Speed Manual Transmission - Fully Synchronised
● 4 Speed Manual Transmission - Fully Synchronised - Top Loader
● 4 Speed Manual Transmission - Fully Synchronised - Borg Warner - Single Rail
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioning
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Horn
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover any repairs to the power windows sorry.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.