Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code EP-F3
Ford Falcon & Fairlane XD, XE & XF 1979 - 1988 Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models: Ford Falcon XD, XE, XF and Fairlane ZJ, ZK, ZL 1979 - 1988.
Series Covered: Falcon GL, S, Fairmont, Fairmont Ghia and Fairlane, Fairlane Ghia, LTD
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Cooling System
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Ignition System
● Fuel System
● Automatic Transmission
● Manual Transmissions: Borg Warner 0501, Borg Warner 0503, Borg Warner 0506 and Borg Warner 0507
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension
● Wheels and Tyres
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank and EFI Fuel Pump
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioning
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Horn
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Fuses
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.