by Ellery Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code EP-F5
Ford Falcon / Fairlane EF & EL 1994 - 1998 Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the Falcon EF & EL, Fairlane NF & NL (including the Concorde) & LTD DF & DL models between 1994 & 1998.
Series Covered: Falcon GLi, Futura, Fairmont, Fairmont Ghia, XR6, XR8, Fairlane, Fairlane Ghia, and LTD
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Fuel Systems (MPEFI & SEFI)
● Automatic Transmission BTR 93/97LE
● 5 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension Including Automatic Self Levelling System
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank and EFI Fuel Pump
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating, Air Conditioning and Automatic Climate Control
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Horn
● Body Electronics Module and Smartlock
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Diagnostic Charts
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.