Ford Falcon / Fairlane EF & EL 1994 - 1998 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Falcon EF and EL, Fairlane NF and NL (including the Concorde) and LTD DF and DL models between 1994 and 1998.
Covers sedans, wagons and utility (XH).
Series Covered: Falcon GLi, Futura, Fairmont, Fairmont Ghia, XR6, XR8, Fairlane, Fairlane Ghia, and LTD
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Fuel Systems (MPEFI & SEFI)
● Automatic Transmission BTR 93/97LE
● 5 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension Including Automatic Self Levelling System
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank and EFI Fuel Pump
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating, Air Conditioning and Automatic Climate Control
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Horn
● Body Electronics Module and Smartlock
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Diagnostic Charts
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.