Toyota Hilux/4Runner (Petrol with EFI) 1972 - 1997 Ellery Repair Manual covers the Toyota Hilux & 4 Runner between 1972 & 1997.
Models Covered: RN, YN, VZN 4 cylinder Petrol versions, and V6 (3VZ-E) Carburettor and fuel injection.
All transmissions manual and automatic, two and four wheel drive models, including SR5 models.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● "R" Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● "Y" Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● "3VZ-E" Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Carburettor Fuel Systems: Y, R, 4Y Engines
● Electronic Fuel Injection: 3V-ZE EFI, 4Y-E EFI
● EFI Fault Diagnosis and ECU Information
● Manual Transmission: "G", "L" and "W" Series
● Automatic Transmissions: A430H, A42D, A43D, A42DL, A43DL and A43DE
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints
● Rear Axle and Differentials
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioner System
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.