Toyota Landcruiser (70's, 80's, 100's Series Diesel) 1990 - 2007 Ellery Repair Manual covers the 70's, 80's and 100's series station wagons, utes, troopies and tray models (Does not cover Landcruiser Prado).
Covers 70, 73, 75, 78, 79, 80 and 100 series.
The Manual has an entire engine chapter which covers all 6 cylinder diesel engines:
● 4.2 Litre (4164 cc) 1HZ Diesel 6 Cylinder
● 4.2 Litre (4164 cc) 1HD-T Direct Injection Turbo Diesel 6 Cylinder
● 4.2 Litre (4164 cc) 1HD-FT Direct Injection 24V Turbo Diesel 6 Cylinder
● 4.2 Litre (4164 cc) 1HD-FTE Direct Injection 24V Turbo Diesel 6 cylinder
DOES NOT COVER 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
Diesel fuel chapters cover both the conventional and ECD Diesel Injection systems for the above engines, including injectors, fuel pump and fuel tank.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● 1HZ, 1HD-T, 1HD-FT and 1HD-FTE Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel System
● Turbo Charger
● Manual Transmission:
80 Series H151F
100 Series R151F
● Automatic Transmission A440F & A442F
● Tail / Drive Shaft, Universal Joints and CV Drive Shafts
● Rear Axle and Differentials
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioner System
● Body Electrical
● Supplement Restraint System
● Electronic Control Diesel Fault Diagnosis, ECU and Trouble Shooting (1HD-FTE).Electrical Wiring and Fuses
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.