Toyota Landcruiser and Lexus LX450 & LX470 (Petrol) 1990 - 2007 Ellery Repair Manual covers all the Toyota Landcruiser and Lexus petrol 6 cylinder and V8 engines from 1990 to 2007.
Covers Engines: 3F, 3F-E, 1FZ-F, 1FZ-FE plus the V8 2UZ-FE engine.
Transmissions Covered: 4 Speed and 5 Speed Manual, 4 Speed Automatic.
Note: Does not cover 5 Speed Automatic Transmission.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 3F and 3F-E Petrol / Gasoline Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 1FZ-F and 1FZ-FE Petrol / Gasoline Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 2UZ-FE Petrol / Gasoline Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Electronic Fuel Injection
● Manual Transmissions:
H140F - 4 Speed
H150F & H151F - 5 Speed
● Automatic Transmissions - A440F & A442F
● Drive / Tail Shaft and Universal Joints and CV Drive Shafts
● Rear Axle and Differentials
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioner System
● Body Electrical
● Supplement Restraint System
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses
● Wiring Diagrams 70's Series
● Wiring Diagrams 80's Series
● Wiring Diagrams 100's Series
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.