Ford Laser KE Meteor GE Including Turbo 1987 - 1990 Factory Repair Manual covers the KE model Ford Laser and GE model Meteor is the most comprehensive manual available for the model.
All models including the Turbo are covered.
● Petrol 1.3 litre & 1.5 litre SOHC E Series
● 1.3 litre - 1.5 litre & 1.6 litre SOHC B Series
● 1.6 litre DOHC 16 Valve EFI Turbo B series
● Includes TX3 - 2WD & Turbo 4WD
● Vehicle Identification & Technical Summary
● Wheels & Tyres
● Braking System
● Steering Gear & Linkage (Including Front Wheel Alignment)
● Driveshafts, Differential & Propelleer Shaft
● Suspension Front & Rear (Including Hubs, Rear Axle and Rear Wheel Alignment)
● Manual Transaxle, Centre Differential & Clutch
● Automatic Transaxle
● Ignition System
● Fuel & Emission Control Systems
● Cooling System
● Exhaust System
● Charging System
● Starting System
● Exterior / Interior Lamps, Direction Indicators, Horn & Wipers
● Warning Lights, Instruments, Audio, Controls & Sender Units
● Heating & Ventilation
● Air Conditioning
● Windows & Operating Mechanisms
● Doors, Hood & Open-Air Roof
● Interior / Exterior Trim & Seats
● Body & Sheet Metal
● Pre-Delivery, Maintenance & Lubrication
● Special Tools
● Wiring Schematics
● Includes Centre Differetnial & Transfer Case
Transmissions described are the F-type manual (all non-turbo cars), G-type manual (Turbo models), 4WD transaxle, centre differential and rear differential (Turbo 4WD model) and the 3-speed and 4-speed automatic transmissions. 3-door and 5-door hatchback and the 4-door sedan bodies are described.
Wiring Schematics Contents:
● General Description
● Service Adjustments and Checks
● General Instructions for Using Schematics
● System Index - Laser (ADR & General) Left Hand Drive
● System Index - Laser (ADR & General) Right Hand Drive
● System Index - Laser Wagon (ADR & General) Left Hand Drive
● System Index - Laser Wagon (ADR & General) Right Hand Drive
● System Index - Laser (Federal)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.