Ford Falcon Longreach Ute & Van XH Models 1996 - 1999 Repair Manual
covers the Ford Falcon Longreach Ute & Van, XH series, 1996 to 1999, including XR6 Ute
For LPG manuals use the Ford Falcon Ute XH LPG Repair Manual Supplement (WM37LPG
For V8 / XR8 information use Ford Falcon Ute & Van XH Series 2 Repair Manual Supplement (FOWM37S
● 4.0-litre (3984 cc) in line SOHC 6-cylinder petrol
● 4.0-litre (3984 cc) in line SOHC 6-cylinder petrol XR6Transmissions covered:
● T50D 5-speed manual
● BTR Model 93LE 4-speed automaticContents:
● vehicle Identification
● Suspension, Steering, Wheels and Tyres
● Rear Axle
● Clutch & Drive Line
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Ignition System
● Electronic Engine Management and Fuel System
● Cooling System
● Exhaust System
● Charging System
● Starting System
● Lighting, Instruments, Cruise Control, Audio, Smartlock & Auxiliary Equipment
● Ventilation, Heating & Air Conditioning
● Body, Doors & Windows
● Seats, Restraint Systems, Door Trims & Headlining
● Lubrication & Maintenance Schedule
● Special Tools
Official factory licensed publication.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.