Kawasaki Z1 & Z/KZ900 & Z/KZ1000: Enthusiast's Restoration Manual Series: Covers Z1, Z1A, Z1B, Z/KZ900 & Z/KZ1000 models 1972 - 1980 (Enthusiast's Restoration Manual series)
Period Covered: 1972 - 1980
Kawasaki Z1, Z1A, Z1B 900 1972 - 1975
Kawasaki Z900/KZ900 1975 - 1976
Kawasaki Z1000 1977 - 1980
Kawasaki Z1 & Z/KZ900 & Z/KZ1000: Enthusiast's Restoration Manual Series manual is for all owners and enthusiasts of the legendary Kawasaki Z1 900, Z/KZ900 and Z1000 built between 1972 and 1980. The book covers the complete restoration of a 1976 KZ900, from the sourcing of the bike to its completion as a fully restored machine.
• Covers the complete restoration of a Kawasaki KZ900 and general work on a Z1A
• Very clear and detailed descriptions of each step written in a friendly, informal manner
• Written by an experienced motorcycle enthusiast who understands the problems faced by home restorers
• Hundreds of clear colour photos detail every step
• The author shares his mistakes and the problems he encountered for the benefit of others
• Dismantling and restoration of the engine, frame, forks, wheels, brakes, electrics, bodywork and cycle parts all covered in full detail
• Provides the encouragement and knowledge the home restorer needs, regardless of skill or experience.
• Relevant to all Z1, Z/KZ900 and Z1000 models built between 1972-1980
• Advice given on different models, and which one to choose to restore
• Expert advice delivered in a friendly and accessible manner
Written in a friendly and engaging manner by an experienced enthusiast, this manual provides a thorough and detailed restoration guide complete with hundreds of original colour photos. This is the author’s third restoration guide, his previous works having been well-received by both professional and amateur restorers alike.
This is the third restoration guide from Chris Rooke, whose previous works have been a massive hit with mechanics, enthusiasts and restorers throughout the world.