by Mazda Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$175.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code MA16381098K
Mazda B Series 11/1998 (Bravo) Factory Workshop Manual for the Mazda B Series, including B2500 and B2600. For vehicles manufactured after November 1998.
As the equivalent Ford Courier (PE series) factory manuals are no longer available, this manual is a suitable equivalent.
● 2.6 litre (G6) Petrol Engine
● 2.5 litre (WL & WL Turbo) Diesel Engines.
● General Information
● Engine: G6 - WL - WL Turbo
● Lubrication System
● Cooling System
● Fuel and Emission Control Systems: G6 - WL WL Turbo
● Engine Electrical System
● Manual Transmission: M15M-D, R15M-D, R15MX-D & Transfer
● Automatic Transmission
● Propeller Shaft
● Front and Rear Axles
● Steering System
● Braking System
● Body Electrical System
● Heater and Air Conditioner Systems
● Technical Data
● Special Tools
Supplements that may be used in conjunction with this Manual:
● Mazda WL & WL Turbo Diesel Engine Factory Workshop Manual SupplementMA15321096C
● Mazda NA4A-HL Automatic Transmission Factory Workshop Manual SuplementMA16431098K
● Mazda B Series 1998 Wiring Diagram Factory Manual SupplementMA54481098K
● Mazda B Series 01/1999 Manual Transmission Factory SupplementMA16411099A
● Mazda Mazda B Series 01/1999 Manual Transmission Factory Workshop Supplement MA16421099A
● Mazda B Series 01/1999 Manual Transmission Factory Manual SupplementMA16571099A
● Mazda B Series 10/2002 Body Measurement Chart Factory Supplement MA17641A02J
● Mazda B Series 11/2003 Fuel & Emission Factory Manual Supplement MA18161A03K
● Mazda B Series 10/2002 Wiring Factory Manual Supplement MA55681A02J
● Mazda B Series 12/ 2005 V6 Wiring Factory Manual Supplement MA56581A05L
Printed in Australia under licence with Copyright to Mazda.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers. As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine. Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s). For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (3) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.