Porsche 911 SC: Essential Companion is about the Porsche 911SC is the second of a planned six covering a range of Porsche models. Porsche 911 SC: Essential Companion carries on the tradition established with the author's first Porsche 911 book (Robert Bentley) which covered the 964 series. Contains absolutely everything a 911SC owner needs to know. Every model and version is included. Engines, transmissions, suspension and how to improve the performance are covered as well as the fixes for common problems.
● The Super Carrera: Provides the complete history of the series model year by model year including a special section on special versions and whatever other good imagery and data I can dig up
● Purchasing and owning: Provides a Buyers guide, tips on ownership and servicing information
● Fuel injection, Exhaust and Engine electrical
● Suspension, Brakes, Steering, Wheels and tyres
● The body
● Repairs DIY style
● More bang for your buck
● Racing and Rallying
● Appendix A, Production data
● Appendix B, Options, colour codes
● Appendix C, Various translations
Porsche 911 SC: Essential Companion really is the essential companion for the 911SC owner or would-be owner. No need to ask questions online anymore, the answers are all here.