BMW 3 Series (E30) 1984 - 1990 Service Manual Covers 318i, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is and 325i Convertible.
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover the 318i with M40 engine, 318is with M42 engine, 320i with M20 2.0-litre six cylinder engine, or the M3 with S14 engine.
● 1.8 Litre 4 Cylinder (M10B18)
● 2.7 Litre 6 Cylinder (M20B27)
● 2.5 Litre 6 Cylinder (M20B25)
● Getrag 240 (4 Cylinder Cars)
● Getrag 260 (6 Cylinder Cars)
● Lubrication and Maintenance
● Engine Management-Driveability
● Fuel System
● Cooling System
● Exhaust System and Emission Controls
● Manual Transmission and Clutch
● Automatic Transmission
● Driveshaft and Final Drive
● Suspension and Steering
● Body and Interior
● Electrical System
Whether you're a professional technician or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, maintain, and repair every system on 3 Series cars.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.