Jeremy Walton's new BMW 3 Series Enthusiast's Companion is the only book you'll ever need about BMW's most popular line.
BMW 3 Series Enthusiast's Companion discusses the roots of the 3'er in the Neu Klasse and 2002, as well as all renditions of the series itself, including E21, E30, E36 and up to the E46.
The Enthusiast's Companion tells you how to identify the various models and helps you to decide which engines, bodies, models and years are best suited to your needs.
• Munich's Baby Bestseller
• Tracing the Path to the 3 Series
• An Adult Saloon
• A Civilized Baby Six
• Racing Back to Happiness
• The Turbocharged Terror
• Second Edition: More of Everything
• Power Plays
• The Conception of Success
• M3 von der USA
• Evolution of the M3 Species
• The Ultimate Touring Car: M3 Technology
• Tall Tales & Fantastic Results
• The Evo Years
• Body Theme: Fresh Air
• The 3 Series 4x4: Great Idea, But....
• The E30 Touring
• Aerodynamic Age Comes to Planet 3
• Understated Coupe Style for Three
• Convertible Joy
• Return of the Three-Door
• Touring, the Sleek Way....
• M3 Goes for Six Appeal
• The US Racing M3: From Under-Developed to Underdog
• Global Gladiator
• Engineering and Designing an Icon
• Appendix: Production
• Appendix: Sales Statistics and UK Rarities
• Appendix: The 3 Series Spotter's Guide
• Appendix: The 3 Series Buyer's Guide
All body styles and engines are represented, as are the many variations needed for BMW's diverse markets world-wide.