by Pat Braden
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$77.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-GALG
Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion provides an excellent technical and historical overview of the Giulietta and Giulia family of small sporting roadsters, coupes and sedans. If an Alfa Romeo had one of the all-alloy four-cylinder engines and reached production, it's covered in the Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion.
Alfa Romeo Models Covered:
• Giulietta (including Sprint, Sprint Veloce, Spider, Spider Veloce, Sprint Speciale, Junior Zagato, SZ).
• Giulia (including Sprint, Sprint GT, Spider, Spider Veloce, SS, TZ, TZ2, TI, Super, Junior).
• Quattroruote 4R Zagato
• Duetto Spider
• GT Junior.
• 1750 GTV.
• 1750 Berlina.
• 1750 Duetto.
• 2000 Spider.
• 2000 GTV.
• 2000 Berlina.
• Alfetta Berlina.
• Alfetta GT.
• New Giulietta
● Alfa Romeo and the Modern Era: The Cars of Satta · The Alloy Fours: 2.0-Liter, 1750, Giulia and Giulietta · Alfetta · New Giulietta · Family Tree
● Alfa in America: The Pre-War Era · The Glory Years: 1955-1967 · The SPICA Era 1968-1981 · Alfa's Final Years in America · Seeds of Failure · Roads Not Traveled · The Alfa Romeo Owners Club in the United States · Alfa-AROC Relations · Where Have They Gone?
● Sprints and Other Coupes: The Genre · The Birth · Prototype Giulietta Sprints · Production 750 Sprints · Styling · Lightweight Special · 101 Giulietta Sprints · Giulia Sprint · Giulia Sprint GT · GTA · 1300 Sprint · Giulia Sprint GT Veloce · 1750 GTV· 2.0-Liter GTV · Alfetta GT
● Berlinas: Tipo 103 · Introducing the Giulia · Giulia Press Reactions · TI · The 1300 Series · TI Super · Giulia Super · The Colli Wagons · Other Giulia Berlinas · Giulia Nuova Super · New Clothes for Giulia · Alfetta
● Spiders: 750-Series · 101-Series · Giulia Spiders · Duetto · A Spider Chronology
● Other Giulietta- and Giulia-Based Alfas: Touring Alfas · Bertone Alfas · Zagato-Bodied Alfas · The Juniors · Quattroruote Zagato · Colli Wagon · OSI Scarabeo · Giulietta Turbodelta · Special Edition Alfas
● Alfa's Alloy Four: Making the Most of a Bad Idea · Twin-Cam Advantages · Fading Interest · Four-Cylinder Alloy Engine Design · Electrical System · Engine Variations
● Tending to the Twin Cam: Valve Adjustment · Engine Removal ·Engine Rebuild · The Final Steps
● Carburetion: Solex and Weber Carburetors · Adjusting Your Carburetors
● SPICA Mechanical Fuel Injection: Why SPICA? · Adjusting the SPICA Unit · In Summary · Looking Ahead
● Bosch Electronic Fuel Injection: Anatomy of the Electronic Fuel Injection System · The Bosch That Fueled Alfa · How L-Jetronic Works · Beyond the Do-it-Yourselfer
● Transmissions: Something About Synchronizers · 750-series Four-speed · 101-105 Four-speed and Five-speed Transmissions · Alfetta Transaxle
● Rebuilding Transmissions and Transaxles: Rebuilding Transmissions · Alfetta Transaxle
● Chassis: Rust · Suspension · Giulietta · Giulia · Alfetta · Other Chassis Components · Brakes · Steering · Understanding Your Alfa
● Tending to Brakes: Giulia, 1750 and 2000 Front Brakes · Giulia, 1750 and 2000 Rear Brakes · Alfetta Brake Replacement · Drum Brakes · Brake Rebuild
● Racing: Sources of Information · Factory Recommended Modifications · Adding Lightness
● Restoration: Budget · Motivation · Originality · A Word About ?Fakes? · Resources · Value · ?Rare? Alfas · Selecting the Specific Vehicle · Shopping for a Restorable Alfa
● The Restoration Begins: First Steps · Tools · Body Restoration · Interior Restoration · Accessory Restoration · The Point of It All
Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion is a key to getting the absolute maximum benefit and enjoyment out of Alfa.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.