With fuel costs and parking charges forever rising, it's no wonder consumers are turning towards cheaper forms of travel. Enter the twist-and-go scooter! Cheap to run, fun to ride, and ideal for those little ‘pop to the shop' trips, and also for the 16-year-old getting to school. Unfortunately, there is a downside – the cost of servicing and maintaining your machine. It costs a garage the same to service your scooter as it does a 1000cc motorcycle, because it's charged on the time taken, plus the parts required.
Here's where this invaluable book can help, by showing you how to do basic servicing and maintenance. Not only will you have the satisfaction of doing otherwise-expensive jobs yourself, you will also have learnt something along the way – and recouped the cost of this book (and a bit more besides) with your first oil change.
● Written in clear and concise layman's terms
● Full colour photographs throughout
● Tackles the basics
● Not overly technical
● Written for both the beginner and more experienced rider
● Not marque-specific
● Nothing else like it on the market
● All tasks carried out with basic tools
● Pays for itself in one oil change!