Holden HQ, HJ, HX & HZ (includes Monaro & Statesman) 1971 - 1978 Ellery Repair Manual Covers: Sedan, Coupe, Utility and Station Wagon.
Models Covered: HQ, HJ, HX and HZ, 1971 - 1978, 6 Cylinder and V8.
● General Information
● Engine Tune Up & Maintenance
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance & Rebuild
● V8 (253 cu.in. and 308 cu.in.) Engine Maintenance & Rebuild
● V8 (350 cu.in. Chevrolet) Engine Maintenance & Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● 6 Cylinder Fuel System
● V8 Fuel System
● Automatic Transmission
● 3 Speed Manual Transmission
● 4 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive & Tail Shaft
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers & Washers
● Heating & Air Conditioning
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player & Switches
● Lights, Switches & Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring & Fuses
● Emission Schematics
Please note: Does NOT cover the power windows on the HZ models.
Questions from customers regarding manual:
● Does it cover the air-conditioning?
Answer: The heating and air conditioning section has trouble shooting, diagrams, instructions on how to remove/install the various parts of the air conditioning system. It also specifications including torque settings for the various pipes and fittings, and test measurements.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.