by Holden Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$59.95 currency converter
Availability: In stock for immediate shipment read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code M37019
Holden HQ Series 1971 - 1974 Factory Service Workshop Manual: Volume 5 covers Electrical and Air Conditioning.
● Generating System (Bosch & Lucas)
● Starting System (Lucas & Bosch) - L6 and 253 & 308 V8
● Starting System 350 cu.in. V8
● Ignition - L6 and 253 & 308 cu.in. V8 Engines
● Ignition System 350 cu.in. V8
● Battery and Cables
● Wiring Diagrams (Coloured)
- Engine Compartment Wiring
- Instrument Panel Wiring (Belmont, Kingswood, Monaro)
- Instrument Panel Wiring (Monaro GTS and Instrument Option U21)
- Instrument Panel Wiring (Staesman DeVille)
- Instrument Clusters Wiring (Instrument Options U16 and UD1)
- Body Wiring
● Air Conditioning (Complete instructions for overhaul and rebuild of Air Conditioning System plus gauges required)
GMH part number GMM37019
Supplements that maybe used in conjunction with this Manual, click here GMM38376 & GMM37545
Holden Factory Publication Re-print with Copyright.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers. As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine. Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s). For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.