HJ Holden & Statesman 1974 - 1980 Factory Service Manual
covers HJ, HX and HZ models including Belmont, Kingswood, Premier, Monaro, GTS, One Tonner, Sandman, Statesman de Ville and Caprice.
● HJ 1974 - 1976
● HX 1976 - 1977
● HZ 1977 - 1980
● Face Lift Information
● Wiring and Emission Control details
Note that this manual is a supplement to the Holden HQ manual set, which is sold separately (GMMHQSET
● General Description
● General Information
● Front and Rear Suspension
● Rear Axle
● Propeller Shaft
● Emission Control
● Automatic Transmission
● Air Conditioning
● Wiring Diagrams
- HZ Wiring Circuit Diagram
- Codes and Locations for Wiring Circuit Diagram
- Engine Electrics and Feed Circuits
- Instruments 8WM, 8WN, 8WP, OPT, UDI, UR3
- Heater Fan
- Air Conditioning
- External Lighting 8WM, 8WN Excluding OPT, XX7, XU3 & BO6
- Internal Lighting 8WM, 8WN
- Internal Lighting 8WS, 8WT
- External Warning Devices
- Electrical Convenience Items
- Electrical Convenience Items 8WP, 8WQ, 8WS, and OPT, A31, AU3, A33
- Instruments 8WQ, 8WS, 8WT and OPT U17
- External Lighting 8WP, 8WQ, 8WS, 8WT, OPTs, XX7, XU3, BO6
- Internal Lighting 8WP
- Internal Lighting 8WQ
- Electrical Convenience Items 8WT
Holden Factory Publication Re-print with Copyright
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.