Critically acclaimed author Kevin Turner (Bonjour! Is This Italy? A Hapless Biker s Guide to Europe) heads off on another ill-thought out adventure, aiming his heavily laden Kawasaki north towards the towering waterfalls of Norway, before heading east on a long and treacherous journey to Moscow.
This fascinating adventure - part sprint, part marathon - charts the perils, pitfalls and thrills of a 6000 mile solo motorcycle journey across Europe, Scandinavia and into Asia. The author's observations and anecdotes transform this motorcycle guidebook into a laugh-a-minute page turner, which inspires and entertains in equal measure.
● Remote locations not previously covered by similar motorcycle travel books
● No expensive machinery; a regular motorcycle and off-the-shelf gear
● Many hints and tips for bikers considering a similar tour
● Route illustrated with unique, hand-drawn maps
● Packed with photographs and entertaining captions
● Accessible to all readers with a love of travel
● An entertaining and lighthearted approach to motorcycle adventure
● Helpful appendix provides honest review of kit
● ‘Follow my route’ stickers enables travellers to find my locations
● A fun story-driven tale also accessible to non-bikers