by Holden Staff
Technician's guide for the Hydra-matic 4L60 Automatic Transmission.
Factory technician`s guide to the 4L60-E Automatic transmission as fitted to the VS series Commodores and sometimes known and the Turbo 700 transmission. To be used in conjunction with M40617E
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover the Non-Electronic model.
● How To Use This Book
● Understanding the Graphics
● Transmission Cutaway View (Foldout)
● General Description
● Principles of Operation
- Major Mechanical Components (Foldout)
- Range Reference Chart
- Torque Converter
- Apply Components
- Planetary Gear Sets
- Hydraulic Control Components
- Electronic Control Components
● Power Flow
● Complete Hydraulic Circuits
● Lubrication Points
● Bushing, Bearing & Washer Locations
● Seal Locations
● Illustrated Parts List
● Basic Specifications
● Product Designation System
Genuine Holden Factory Workshop Manual.
Questions about manual:
1) Was just wondering if this is he same for a vy adventra lx8??
Answer: No this would not be good for the Adventra, because that is Constant all wheel drive.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.