Factory repair manual for MGB and MGB GT, 1972 to 1976.
Covers models GHN4, GHD4, GHN5 and GHD5.
This is a current re-print of the manual under licence to MG.
● Lubrication Chart
● General Data
● Engine Tuning Data
● Engine (Local and Territorial Requirements)
● Ignition System
● Cooling System
● Fuel System
● Fuel System (Evaporative Loss)
● Gearbox (All Synchromesh)
● Overdrive (Type L.H.)
● Automatic Gearbox
● Propeller Shaft
● Rear Axle and Rear Suspension (Three-quarter-floating Type)
● Rear Axle and Rear Suspension (Semi-floating Type)
● Steering Gear
● Steering Gear (Energy Absorbing Column)
● Front Suspension
● Hydraulic Dampers
● Braking System
● Braking System (Tandem Master Cylinder)
● Electrical System
● Electrical System (Local and Territorial Requirements)
● Wiring Diagrams
● Wheels and Tyres
● Body (Local and Territorial Requirements)
● Service Tools
● Recommended Lubricants
Part number AKD3259.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.