Covers all aspects of improving these cars for today’s conditions, and for higher performance generally; in the areas of power, braking, appearance and comfort.
This updated and revised edition includes information on numerous new subjects such as V6 engines, air-conditioning, ignition improvements, engine management, and weight reduction. There is also an individual chapter on the various engines involved, and, in particular, some original and unique research on (four cylinder) cylinder head performance and comparisons.
• New updated and revised second edition
• Applies to hundreds of thousands of MGBs, MGCs and MGB V8s
• How to improve performance, braking, handling, reliability, appearance and comfort
• The author is a production engineer with real practical experience of improving these cars
• Step-by-step illustrated procedures