Mini Comprehensive Repair Manual Australian Edition covers all Mini variants produced in Australia by Terry Pollard.
● 850 - Sedan, Van & Moke
● 998 DeLuxe - 998 Mini Matic - 997 & 998 Cooper - 998 Van
● 998 Moke - 998 Leyland with Emission Control
● 1100 & K - 1100 Van - 1100 Moke
● 1275 Moke
● Cooper 'S' - Clubman - Clubman GT
● The manual also does cover the Australian Clubman 1275 LS model.
Comprehensive specifications and detailed step by step descriptions of repair and maintenance procedures are included. Both Dry and Hydrolastic suspensions are described.
Engines Covered (all 4-cylinder OHV):
● 998cc Single and twin carburettor (Cooper)
● 997cc (Cooper)
● 1275cc Single carburettor (Moke and 1275LS)
● 1275cc Twin carburettor (Cooper S and Clubman GT)
● 4-speed manual synchromesh on 2,3,4
● 4-speed manual baulk-ring synchromesh on 2,3,4
● 4-speed manual synchromesh on all four forward gears
● 4-speed automatic
● Vehicle Identification
● Maintenance & Lubrication
● General Data
● Ignition System
● Cooling System
● Fuel System
● Synchromesh Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Drive Shafts
● Rear Suspension
● Front Suspension
● Hydraulic Dampers
● Braking System
● Electrical System & Instruments & Wiring Diagrams
● Service Tools
● Exhaust Emission Control Testing
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.