by Robert Bentley Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$122.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-BMD6
This 'Mini Cooper Diagnosis Without Guesswork 2002-2006' handbook is a diagnostic manual written for the professional technician and the Mini enthusiast.
Not intended to be a repair manual, this handbook is your comprehensive source for engine management and on-board system diagnosis.
• Diagnostic tools and techniques
• Component descriptions and operation
• Circuit wiring schematics
• Pinout charts, waveforms, and nominal values
• Bus system operation and testing
• OBD II P-code (DTC) lookup
For the Mini technician with advanced automotive test equipment, the circuit descriptions, pinout charts, wiring schematics, scope traces, and real-world nominal values will prove essential in diagnosing problem cars.
● Diagnostic Tools and Techniques (Gr. 01)
● Engine Management (Gr. 13)
● Fuel Supply System (Gr. 16)
● Automatic Transmission (Gr. 24)
● Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (Gr. 32)
● Tyre Pressure Monitoring (Gr. 36)
● Bus Systems (Gr. 61)
● Electronic Immobilization System - EWS (Gr. 65)
● On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II)
Even if you own only a generic OBD-II scan tool, a DVOM and a set of jumper wires, this book will help provide fast answers and guidance as it steps you through the diagnostic process.
Owner's handbooks are designed to aquaint you with the features of the vehicle.
They usually include driving tips, instruments and controls, in case of emergency, and basic maintenance requirements.
Owner's handbooks are not workshop manuals. They do not include information on how to repair or service the vehicle.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.