by Fiv Antoniou
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$50.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HOLV8
History of the Holden V8 1968 - 1979 written by Fiv Antoniou encompasing the entire history of the Holden V8 from the Repco development to the A9X.
Part 1: The Engines:
● Repco Brabham to Repco Holden 5000
● Development of the Repco-Holden V8
● Small Block Chevrolet V8 307-327-350 for Holdens
● Development of the 253 / 308 Holden V8
● Hurricane RD 001
● L34 Engine Development.
Part 2: The Cars:
● Monaro 1968 HK to 1977 HZ
● Torana V8 1974 LH SLR / 5000 / L34 to 1977 LX A9X
● Holden's Racing 8's - 1968 to 1969 / 1974 to 1979 & Results
● The Inside Story, What the Press Said
● Chronological Development and Factory Specifications.
Part 3: Technical Specifications:
● Holden Paint and Trim Specifications
● L34 & XU-2 Specifications and Bulletins
● L34 Parts Catalogue
● CAMS Homologation Spercifications.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.