The definitive guide, based on real world experience now in a new 4th edition. Avoid expensive mistakes and pitfalls. Create a car that performs, handles and brakes superbly by following the detailed advice of MGB expert, Roger Williams.
Out of print for five years, but now back by popular demand as an updated new edition!
No one contemplating an MGB V8 engine conversion should start the project without reading this book, which is based on the real world experience of many owners and specialists who have re-engined MGBs in the past. Avoid expensive mistakes and pitfalls and end up with a car that performs, handle and brakes superbly by following the detailed advice compiled over many years by MGB expert, Roger Williams.
● How to replace the MGB's 4 cylinder engine with a mighty V8
● THE definitive guide to every aspect of conversion
● Step by step instructions
● Over 500 illustrations, mainly colour
● There are nearly 400,000 MGBs
● Written by an acknowledged MGB expert