Volkswagen New Beetle 1998 - 2010 (Including Convertible) Service Manual covers:
● 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: APH, AWV, AWP, BKF, BNU)
● 1.9L TDI diesel (engine code: ALH, BEW)
● 2.0L gasoline (engine code: AEG, AVH, AZG, BDC, BEV, BGD)
● 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BPR, BPS)
● 02J 5-speed manual
● 02M 5- and 6-speed manual
● 0A4 5-speed manual
● 01M 4-speed automatic
● 09G 6-speed automatic
● 02E 6-speed direct shift gearbox (DSG)
● General Data and Maintenance
● Engine Management, Exhaust and Engine Electrical
● Clutch and Transmission
● Suspension, Brakes and Steering
● Body - Assembly
● Body - Components and Accessories
● Body - Interior Trim
● Heating and Air Conditioning
● Electrical System
Questions from customers:
● Is there anything in this manual about replacing the rear window regulators?
Answer: It does show how to remove and install the glass, and has a parts diagram, but it does NOT show step by step for the regulator sorry.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.