by Robert Bentley Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$278.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-VP97
The two volumes of this Volkswagen Repair Manual present the service and repair information for Volkswagen Passat and Passat wagon models sold in the US and Canada. For the professional automotive technician, this manual includes useful specifications and procedures.
● 2.8 Liter VR6 gasoline (engine code AAA)
● 2.0 Liter gasoline (engine code ABA)
● 1.9 Liter turbo-diesel (engine code AAZ)
● 1.9 Liter TDI (engine code 1Z)
● 02A 5-speed manual transmission
● 096 and 01M 4-speed automatic transmissions
• Vehicle care—factory recommendations for proper care, preventive maintenance, and the best ways to maintain the value of your Volkswagen.
• Fuel Injection, Ignition, Exhaust and Emission Controls—from simple preventive maintenance to in-depth troubleshooting.
• Transmission and Drivetrain—the electronically-controlled 4-speed automatic transmissions and 5-speed manual transmission.
• Suspension, Steering and Brakes—strut replacement and brake service, including ABS troubleshooting, Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) traction control, and complete wheel alignment specifications.
• Air Conditioning—adjustments and troubleshooting.
• Step by step procedures, large detailed views of complex assemblies broken down to their simplest parts, complete specifications and tightening torques.
This manual also includes complete Volkswagen electrical system information, including the extra information that every professional needs, as well as basic instruction that takes the mystery out of electrical troubleshooting:
• Test equipment and Volkswagen Special Tools—why you need them, and how to use them.
• Handling Components and Connectors—proper care and handling can save expense and future headaches.
• Basic Electricity—an introduction, or a refresher, on the basics of how and why electrical circuits work (or don't!).
• Troubleshooting—the basic testing methods used to check circuits, isolate and identify faults, or just to figure out whether there's a problem.
• Wiring Diagrams— including optional equipment and running production changes.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.