by Robert Bentley Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$196.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-VR09
The 'Volkswagen Rabbit, GTI Service Manual: 2006-2009' is a comprehensive source of service information and specifications for Rabbit and GTI models built on the A5 platform from 2006 to 2009. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle.
• 2.0L FSI turbo gasoline (engine code: BPY, CBFA, CCTA)
• 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BGP, BGQ, CBTA, CBUA)
• 0A4 5-speed manual
• 02Q 6-speed manual
• 09G 6-speed automatic
• 02E 6-speed DSG
• Covers Rabbit and GTI models 2006–2009 based on the A5 platform.
• Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
• Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
• Removal and installation of Motronic fuel injection system components.
• Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including: Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
• Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
• Suspension component replacement, including ball joints, front struts, rear shocks and coil springs.
• Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
• Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
• Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations and easy-to-use illustrated component locator section. Includes R32 wiring diagrams.
• Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
• Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.