Volkswagen Repair Manual: EuroVan: 1992-1999 The two volumes of this Volkswagen Repair Manual present the service and repair information for Volkswagen EuroVan, EuroVan MultiVan (including Weekender), and EuroVan CV Camper (commonly known as the Westfalia camper) models sold in the USA and Canada.
2.8 Liter VR6 gasoline (engine code AES)
2.5 Liter 5-cylinder gasoline (engine code AAF, ACU)
2.4 Liter diesel (engine code AAB)
02B and 02G 5-speed manual transmissions
098 and 01P 4-speed automatic transmissions
This manual includes specifications and procedures that will be useful to the professional automotive technician, including:
● Vehicle care recommendations for proper care, preventive maintenance, and the best ways to maintain the value of your Volkswagen
● Fuel Injection, Ignition, Exhaust and Emission Controls-from simple preventive maintenance to in-depth troubleshooting
● Transmission and Drivetrain-the electronically-controlled 4-speed automatic transmissions and 5-speed manual transmissions
● Suspension, Steering and Brakes-strut replacement and brake service, including ABS troubleshooting, Electronic Diferential Lock (EDL) traction control, and complete wheel alignment specifications
● Air Conditioning-adjustments and troubleshooting
● Step-by-step procedures, large detailed views of complex assemblies broken down to their simplest parts, complete specifications and tightening torques
This manual also includes electrical system information, including the extra information that every professional needs, as well as basic instruction that takes the mystery out of electrical troubleshooting:
● Test equipment and Volkswagen Special Tools-why you need them, and how to use them
● Handling Components and Connectors-proper care and handling can save expense and future headaches
● Basic Electricity-an introduction, or a refresher, on the basics of how and why electrical circuits work (or don't!)
● Troubleshooting-the basic testing methods used to check circuits, isolate and identify faults, or just to figure out whether there's a problem
● Wiring Diagrams-including optional equipment and running production changes
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.